Printed Narrow Fabrics
Through an exclusive partnership with Mikan Printing, we offer Printed Narrow Fabrics in Elastic, Webbing, Binding Tape, Loop, Zipper, and more!
We stock printed narrow fabrics in MultiCam® but also offer A-TACS, OCP (on a contract-only basis), and M81 Woodland. Our printed narrow fabrics have a solution-dyed nylon base and higher quality inks than industry standard are used - improving UV and abrasion for long lasting color.
- OCP* available (by contract basis only)
- Webbing and binding tape with patented CTEdge® technology to give narrow fabric a more concealed edge.
- Exclusive “High Blend” of MultiCam® to reduce any laddering effect that only one repeat of the pattern causes.
- Improved wash-ability with complete testing information available.
- Higher quality inks compared to what is currently being offered in the industry.
- Unique print technology that improves UV and abrasion of the ink for long lasting color in the harshest of environments.
- Solution-dyed nylon base materials with INVISTA CORDURA® yarn.
- Custom stocking programs available
*Commercial variance to accommodate solution-dyed yarn
Available widths: 1", 1.5", 2", 3", 4", 5"
Webbing with CTEdge®
Available widths: 3/4", 1/2", 1", 1.5", 2", 3"
Available widths: 3/4", 1/2", 1", 1.5"
Belt Webbing with CTEdge®
Available widths: 1 23/32"
Binding Tape with CTEdge®
Available widths: 3/4", 1"
Available widths: 1/4", 3/4", 1", 1.5", 2", 3", 4", 5", 6"
Available widths: 1", 2", 4"
Zipper (ask about availability)
Printed TACTWEAR™ HANK
TACTWEAR™ HANK (High Abrasion Neoprene Kevlar®) is designed to meet the needs of warfighters, first responders, homeland security, and special operations. Our Printed Narrow TACTWEAR™ HANK is printed in licensed MultiCam®.
Available Widths: 4 1/4" | Capability to print up to 5"
Weight: 18 oz. or 35 oz.
Colors: MultiCam® Classic, MultiCam® Black
MOQ: 50 yds. roll | 10,000 yds. for custom widths
Polyester laces that are printed in MultiCam®, cut to length, and tipped in the USA.
Product Offerings: MultiCam® Classic, MultiCam® Black, MultiCam® Alpine (not stocked)
Available Lengths: 45”*, 63”*, 72"
MOQ: 100 pairs
*Ask your sales rep for availability
Product Offerings: Webbing, Binding Tape, Loop
The M81 Woodland pattern was the default camouflage pattern issued to United States military personnel from most branches of the armed forces starting in 1981 with the issuance of the BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) until its replacement in 2006. Extremely popular in the hunting industry.