Narrow Weaving Plant
MMI’s first manufacturing facility opened in 2021 located in Lenoir, NC. This facility’s focus is on weaving mil-spec webbing and elastic for the military and tactical industries.
30,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility. 20,000 square feet of production for our narrow weaving; 10,000 square feet of printing with our partner, Mikan Printing – all under one roof.
- Customized Heat Range webbing return for efficiency
- Blocking capability off the back of the heat range
- Brand new finishing range with the ability to dye if needed
- 12 Jakob Mueller needle looms weaving up to 5" wide
- 1 Tricot (Yoyo) Warper
- Sectional Warper and Creel System
- Heat Set Range
- Dyeing/Finishing Range