Narrow Weaving Plant
MMI’s first manufacturing facility opened in 2021 located in Lenoir, NC. This facility’s focus is on weaving mil-spec webbing and elastic for the military and tactical industries.
30,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility. 20,000 square feet of production for our narrow weaving and 10,000 square feet of printing for our partner, Mikan Printing – all under one roof.
- A customized loom where we creel directly to it allowing product development in short or smaller runs
- Customized heat range webbing return for efficiency
- Blocking capability off the back of the heat range
- A finishing range with the ability to dye if needed
- Product lines we offer that are woven in this facility include our Printed Narrow Fabrics, Mil-spec Webbing & Binding Tape, and Mil-spec Elastic.
- 14 Jakob Mueller needle looms weaving up to 5" wide
- Tricot (Yoyo) Warper
- Sectional Warper and Creel System
- Heat Set Range
- Dyeing/Finishing Range