Available PPE Products
MMI has a long history of supplying materials to the medical industry. In response to the COVID-19 outbreak we are working even harder to supply the medical products most needed at this time - with an emphasis on personal protective equipment (PPE’s). We are now offering materials for making face masks, face shields, gowns, and more.
Due to high demand, our offerings and inventory levels are rapidly changing. Please contact us or your sales representative directly for a list of available products.
PLEASE NOTE: Lead time for import product is 3 weeks minimum. These materials don’t meet any special testing, unless noted, and are sold as is.
MMI is now offering materials for use in:
We offer materials for making disposable or washable/reusable PPE gowns. Including fabrics that pass the AATCC 24/AATCC 127 test methods.
- Level 1-4 Nonwoven Fabric
- Nonwoven Fabrics for Surgical Disposable, Isolation Disposable and Reusable Gowns
- Washable/Reusable Gown Fabrics
- Cuff Material
- Knitted Fabric
- Binding Tape (for finishing/optional ties)
- Labels (branding or wash/use instructions)
We offer materials for making PPE medical or non-medical face masks - disposable or reusable. Including nonwoven and woven fabrics, filter material, and various other finishing components.
- Nonwoven Fabric (inner and outer layers)
- Filter Material for Reusable Masks
- Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric
- Woven Fabric for Reusable Masks (Check out our current Closeout Fabrics)
- Nose Wire/Bar
- Cord Locks (for adjustability)
We offer materials for making the headband and/or strap portion of PPE face shields.
- Hook & Loop
Check out our complete medical offerings:
Our wide range of products include fabrics (available in a variety of weights), hook and loop, hardware, elastics, and more. Many of our products have features and finishes such as: antimicrobial, fire retardant treatments, anti-static, breathability, wicking, and water resistance.