We wanted to circle back around to talk about our line of Unequal® military fabrics. We partnered with Unequal® Technology to give customers a line of materials focused on protection. Unequal® produces the EXO® Skeleton family of ultra-thin, ultra-light and wearable protective materials. Alone or in a package they can stop: steel shot, bullets, frangible ammunition, frag, shrapnel, and are flame resistant.
Here’s the scoop on the six different styles available:
Threat reduction materials to integrate into your existing product that address impact, trauma, frag, etc. Available by the yard or the roll --
- Double Take™ (3130) - Thin • Light • Flexible | 18.0 oz +/- 1.5 oz
- Blast Shield™ (STDB2) - Flexible • Comfortable | 48.2 oz +/- 3.0 oz
- Rip Force™ (1009) - Thin • Flexible | 13.8 +/- 0.3 oz
- Falcon™ (3570) - Max Strength • Thin | 16.8 oz +/- 1.1 oz
- Second Strike™ (3120) - Thin • Light • Flexible | 16.5 oz +/- 1.0 oz
- Red Ripper™ - Slash / Stab
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.