Our employees are what make MMI a special place to work. We all have different backgrounds and personalities, but each team member has a passion for the work that they do. This Employee Spotlight series was started so you can get to know all of us here a little better. We will each share a bit about ourselves and answer a few fun questions!
LET’S MEET ANGELA:
Angela has lived in Northeast Ohio her entire life and is new to MMI this year! She attended and received a degree in Business Management from Cleveland State University. Angela is married to her husband George, and together they have four children and one dog named Emmie. She enjoys spending time with her children (most days), playing volleyball, yoga, and attending her children’s sporting events. She used to coach her children in basketball, baseball, and soccer until she gave the reigns to her husband two years ago - she continues to sit on the baseball league board as an Event Coordinator.
1. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
To be multilingual
2. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
3. What is the best concert you ever attended?
Cher at Quicken Loans, many years ago.
4. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13?
Enjoy these moments. This age is easier than you think it is. However, your life turns out pretty good. Oh, and you end up liking your brothers as an adult!
5. What are you passionate about?
Helping others and making a difference
6. Favorite travel spot?
Either Florida because I get to enjoy the beach and see my family at the same time, or Manhattan for shopping.
7. What are some of your pet peeves?
When people do not try.
8. What is your favorite family tradition?
Baking Christmas Cookies with the family
9. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
10. What is on your bucket list?
Travel the world, skydiving, hike around Yosemite, and so many more things.
11. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
Reese Witherspoon or Anne Hathaway
12. Do you have a favorite blog or website you follow (besides ours obviously 😊)?
13. How do you define success?
Success is a path you travel and at the end you feel good about where you are.
14. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
I walked into a glass door.
15. What are you most proud of?
The goals I have set for myself and achieved.
16. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Beaches (The original one) or Pretty Woman
17. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
If I told you it wouldn’t be a secret.
18. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Flying in a Trapeze class
19. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
Coffee in the morning
20. What is your greatest fear?
Something happening to one of my children.