If you’ve been on our blog over the past few months, you may have noticed that we now offer digital fabric printing services.
Sure, it’s a pretty big change for our company, but the reason behind it is simple: our success has always been based in our focus to make our customers’ lives easier. Digital fabric printing is a technology that does just that.
- It reduces your financial risk. Not sure which fabric is best-suited to your job? Have a new idea you want to do a test run for? Digital printing minimums are as little as 10 yards. In other words, you don’t have to spend as much money to find the best fabric for the job.
- Shorter turnaround time. Dealing with a time crunch? Digital printing runs can happen in as little as two weeks.
Should I Use Digital Printing Services?
Here are some questions you should ask yourself first if you’re considering digital printing for an upcoming run:
- How much fabric do I need? If you don’t need a lot, digital is a better option than the traditional print process.
- Do I want a photo-realistic image or one-of-a-kind print? If yes, digital printing might be a good solution.
- How many colors do I need for the run? Digital printing services are ideal for jobs with a variety of colors.
- What is my substrate? Synthetic fabrics like nylon and polyester are great for digital printing.
What Else Should I Know?
- Have your design files ready and at hand. Photoshop or Illustrator files are the best for maximizing color correctness.
- If the fabric is treated with DWR and Urethane coatings, don’t worry! The quality of the print will not be affected.
- Our print width capability is up to 63.5 inches.
- This is the most important thing. Our phone number is 888-664-0086. If you need digital printing, we can most definitely help!
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.